Exam Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Google’s Exam Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") are entered into between the examinee ("You") and Google LLC. ("Google") as of the date you click "I agree" below (the "Effective Date").
Google Certified Educator exams: you must be at least 16 years of age if you reside in the European Union, or at least 13 years of age if you reside in any other location. If you are at least the minimum age above, but younger than 18 or the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside, you may take the Exam only with the consent of your parent or legal guardian, who must agree to these Terms.
The content of the Exam, including questions, answers, or any communication, including oral communication, regarding or related to the Exam is Google’s confidential information ("Confidential Information"). Any disclosure of Confidential Information is a violation of these Terms and could compromise the integrity and security of this certification program, which certifies educators who have demonstrated the fundamental and advanced skills of implementing Google for Education tools in the classroom. Google makes exams available to You solely for the purpose of demonstrating competency in the content area assessed by the Exam. You are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, copying, selling, posting, downloading or transmitting any Confidential Information, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, oral or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose.
If you violate these Terms or engage in any misconduct, you may be prohibited from taking the Exam and/or any other Google Workspace Exam; you may be decertified from the Google Certification Program; and Google, in its sole discretion, may terminate any applicable business relationship with you and prohibit you from accessing any of our exam services.
If Google discovers that you have violated these Terms or assisted others in doing so: (1) you may lose all Google certifications (2) you may be temporarily or permanently barred from taking or retaking any exam, and (3) Google, in its sole discretion, may choose to terminate any applicable business relationship with you, if any.
Examples of misconduct or misuse of the Exam include, for example:
- Providing false or fraudulent identification
- Providing or accepting improper assistance
- Disseminating actual Exam content by any means including, but not limited to, web postings, formal or informal test preparation or discussion groups, reconstruction through memorization or any other method
- Having non-authorized items in your possession during the Exam
- Using unauthorized materials (including brain-dump material and/or unauthorized publication of Exam questions with or without answers) to prepare for the Exam
- Making notes of any kind during the Exam
- Removing or attempting to remove Exam material (in any format)
- Intentionally causing a disturbance of any kind during the Exam
- Modifying and/or altering the results and/or score report for this Exam or any other Exam record
- Circumventing the Exam retake policy
- Misrepresentation of certification status
- Misconduct as determined by statistical analysis
- Unauthorized accessing of Exam or Exam content (including access of materials in forums, chat rooms, discussion groups, blogs or other sharing sites with intent to circumvent Exam procedures)